The Conference and Services Audio/Visual Group (A/V Group) is responsible for providing technical planning, coordination, and support for all PJM multimedia events. These events include large conferences/symposiums, training sessions, various stakeholder meetings, as well as a variety of daily business meetings between PJM staff, stakeholders, and governmental agencies. The A/V Group also manages all technical equipment installed at PJM’s campus including the daily operation and support of a state-of-the-art corporate conference center.
As a member of the A/V Group, the Audio Visual Services Analyst is responsible for supporting all PJM internal and external events that require technical assistance. Daily support activities include a variety of technical tasks such as configuring, operating, and trouble-shooting integrated A/V systems, a variety of projectors/displays, microphones, various sound equipment, computer systems, internet-based collaboration software tools, computer networking settings, and video conferencing systems.
Current technologies supported by the A/V Group include:
• WebEx meeting collaboration software
• Polycom video conferencing systems
• Audio Digital Signal Processors
• Video switching, recording, editing, and broadcasting systems
• Audio mixing, recording and editing
• Crestron video switching and control systems
• Wired and wireless microphones
• Variety of digital and analog sound boards and equipment
• Asset Management and tracking in Salesforce
Create recordings of multimedia events utilizing HD video. A critical eye with a focus on all aspects of media production (including lighting, setting, and style adaptation)