The (Sr.) Security Analyst is responsible for a variety of functions that may include:
• Operation of technical security controls related to real-time security monitoring
• Leading general security assessments and providing recommendations for mitigating risks
• Leading or supporting the vulnerability management program
• Leading or supporting the cyber risk assessment process
• Security monitoring and incident response
• On-call rotation for monitoring activities.
The (Sr.) Security Analyst also ensures that policies and procedures are documented and implemented to ensure compliance with the PJM’s security policies and the NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Standards.